2001 Press Releases
- December 20, 2001 - Navision Receives "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP" Logo
- December 3, 2001 - Navision to be Microsoft’s First Global Gold Partner
- November 14, 2001 - ACCPAC Releases Small Business Edition of Market Leading Pro Series Accounting Solution
- November 1, 2001 - A. B. Computer Systems, Inc. Releases Ten New Navision Enhancements
- October 22, 2001 - Sage Honored With SSPA Lifetime Achievement Award For Outstanding Customer Satisfaction Levels Sage is One of Only Five Companies to Receive the Award
- October 10, 2001 - Navision Announces the Release of Commerce Portal 2.65
- September 26, 2001 - Navision Announces the Release of Navision Attain® 3.01.a
- September 24, 2001 - ABCSI, GRF & Watts Up Form the NENA Strategic Alliance to combine resources in servicing the New York Tri-state Area.
- August 30, 2001 - TIW is shipping WorkShop v7.5.
- July 16, 2001 - ACCPAC Releases Pro Series 6.5
- June 18, 2001 - Navision Introduces Navision Attain 3.0 (tm)
- May 22, 2001 - Sage Announces Level 3.6 of Its Industry-Leading MAS 90 and MAS 200 Software Packages
- May 21, 2001 - Sage to Acquire Paltinum for Windows.
- April 26, 2001 - New Web Series Product Line Provides Seamless Integration in a Cost-Effective Solution.
- March 15, 2001 - A. B. Computer Systems announced today that ACCPAC released a new Query tool for the ACCPAC Pro Series Accounting Software.
- February 5, 2001 - Navision announces record sales growth.
- January 8, 2001 - A. B. Computer Systems, Inc. to implement Accounting & Distribution Software at AdWired & at Iberel
Web Author: A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2002 by A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright, Trademarks, Disclaimers